#CaptainGate I

By Cruising With Honey - 13:26


Where is the Captain of the Pacific Eden?

There have been some wild and wacky ideas floating around the ship. I'll share these below as a type of poll.

Apparently, he has been sighted (although I must be honest and reveal these sightings were reported by slightly inebriated cruisers), but I haven't met or seen him. The Captain's reception we were invited to was also cancelled...

I've heard him over the PA informing us all about norovirus, but that's about it! He was supposed to be at a Q&A this morning, but he was a no-show.


Is he:

A) struck down with gastro

B) really, really busy

C) not on the ship

I need to get to the bottom of #CaptainGate and would love to meet him and congratulate him for such a wonderful cruise filled with amazing, dedicated staff.

To be continued.....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments