When your blog gets SPAMMED

By Cruising With Honey - 17:05

I'm starting this blog post with an apology.

Dear wonderful readers, soon after my last cruise on the Carnival Spirit in August, my blog got spammed with some gross stuff that rhymes with corn, worn and torn. (Do y'all get it?)

Anyway, I kinda freaked and didn't post all the wonderfully hilarious posts (although they are all written up) from that cruise. I feel a bit guilty as I know you were ALL waiting with bated breath to read them.

So, I'm treading carefully now - hopefully my personal IT techie (i.e the husband) has straightened out the security settings etc. Over the next two weeks, I will post the Carnival cruise posts and will backdate them so they fall in chronological order. Make sense? In other words, they're coming!

Thanks for the mad love,

Honey.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments