P&O

Jewel-erific countdown

By Cruising With Honey - 08:36


Yes, I am rubbing it in that I'm cruising, TODAY!

For all of you who are new to this blog, I have three little girls - who aren't so little anymore. The three of them were born within 35 months. Then I got a really, really big TV and I haven't fallen pregnant since.


YAY ME!

Anyway, I made a promise to myself that when each turned 10, (presently I have a 12, 11 and nigh-on 10 year old) they would get a special mummy-daughter surprise holiday. 

The older two got a cruise (my choice) so the youngest monkey does too. While, the older two were surprised, I had to prepare Miss nearly 10, that we were going on a cruise as well - she's very attached to Daddy and the puppy. 

But never fear, I have kept ONE element of surprise in this whole ruse, she thinks we are leaving TOMORROW! I've packed them off to school without lunch (on purpose) and made up a story that she will get sushi hand-delivered by me as we ran out of bread. Clever, huh?

What is really lovely is that her school is going to play along with my plans, and hopefully Hope will be uber excited.

I can't wait to film her reaction. Keep an eye on my Facebook page so you can see it live.

I'd better go pack!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments