Explosions of the squeamish kind

By Cruising With Honey - 19:27



I can't think of anything worse than having explosive diarrhea and projectile vomiting.

As a mum I have seen and worn this effluence many times.

Actually, I could think of something worse: 1500 passengers and a few more hundred staff members on a rocking boat with the above mentioned malady with NO where to escape.

The poor cruiselings aboard the Eden at the moment!

At the best of times, I am a germaphobe and hypochondriac. As you can see I have bought travel sized hand sanitser so the little monkeys have a supply 24/7.

It has been confirmed that the reason for the boarding delay tomorrow is due to a Norovirus (gastro) outbreak. I told you there was a reason for everything!

Weirdly I actually feel lucky - and oddly reassured -  as the whole ship will be sanitised from top to bottom just in time for Honey and her crew.

P.S Still haven't packed.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments